A slow watch may not seem like more than an inconvenience to most, but it could create irreversible issues in the healthcare industry. Discover why accurate time plays a crucial role in patient care, and how installing a synchronized clock system can increase patient satisfaction, improve work flow and even save lives.
Better Patient Care
An efficient healthcare facility runs on a strict schedule. Between staff changeovers and emergency medicine, it’s important that each patient receives the best care. Time affects every aspect of patient care. For example, time sensitive medications need to be administered within critical time windows.
Doctors and nurses are often required to record every minute of patient care. Not only do these records provide a foundation for wellness, but they can be used as a tool to document and validate staff decisions and activities.
The operating room relies on an accurate clock to monitor the amount of time that lapses during surgery or other critical situation. Whether the staff is resuscitating a patient during cardiac arrest or performing a time sensitive surgical procedure, access to a synchronized clock system could be the difference between life or death.
A synchronized clock system is important for every aspect of a healthcare building, including the executive level. Accurate time can ensure compliance with regulations, improve work flow and reduce the risk of liability, as records can be used as legal evidence.
What to Look for in a Synchronized Clock System
- An established manufacturer with a local distributor that will support your system and add-on products for years to come
- A supplier that can provide UL and FCC compliant wired, wireless, IP, analog, digital and master clock systems that fit your organization’s needs and budget
- Synchronized products that automatically adjust to Daylight Savings Time and to the correct time after power is restored in the event of an outage
- Easy to install and affordable to maintain by your own staff
- A variety of clock dials, displays, and faceplates to match your décor and even incorporate your organization’s logo or custom message
Comm-Tronics Installed System
A Comm-Tronics installed synchronized clock system can assist nurses, doctors, executives, IT, and many other sectors of your healthcare organization. Our systems are automatic, and provide accurate synchronized time-keeping for your entire facility. To learn more about our synchronized clock solutions, click here.
Healthcare Solutions by Comm-Tronics
Comm-Tronics serves healthcare organizations in Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. Our local, dedicated sales and service teams are available to assist with any communication or security challenge. Our goal is to help make your job a little easier. For more information on our services, give us a call at (800) 759-7087 or contact us online. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Thank you for visiting.
For a complete list of our products click HERE
Comments, suggestions, testimonials? Click HERE