COMM-TRONICS is pleased to announce the award for an integrated Resident Wandering System at the Goodwin House in Alexandria, Virginia.
The new Resident Wandering System will help protect elderly residents, including those battling dementia or Alzheimer disease, safe from wandering into restricted areas in the facility and grounds. The new system will also provide a conduit for resident information to and from the nurse call system.
Comm-Tronics was selected for this project due, in large measure, to the unobtrusive and less institutional design of our system that emphasizes a more home-like care.
The new Resident Wandering System will perform the following functions:
- Transmit alarm data to nurse stations
- Secure designated doors – coded for the mobility of individual residents
- Secure elevator lobbies – coded for the mobility of individual residents
- Provide resident photos to the nurse station when an alarm event occurs
- Provide location detection for each resident
- Transmit fall alarms
- Document staff/resident interactions
Comm-Tronics is pleased to have been selected by the Goodwin House for this important project. It is scheduled to be completed in the summer of 2017.
Comm-Tronics serves healthcare organizations in Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia and Delaware. We provide 24/7/365 services to our customers.
Our local, dedicated sales and service teams are available to assist with any communication or security system challenge you face. We’re here to help make your job easier.
Thank you for visiting.
For a complete list of our products click HERE
Comments, suggestions, testimonials? Click HERE