Clinic Workflow Systems
For streamlined clinical processes that increase patient through-put and improve your bottom line.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
I wanted to take a moment to convey my thanks for Dave and Jim. They have run the ball from the beginning. doing the installation for our new digital radio system here at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. They worked tirelessly to make sure everything was working properly and even made sure that we had coverage in areas where did not previously have service. If only all of our vendors had the same professionalism and caring demeanor that they displayed. They are truly an asset and I look forward to working with them again.
I would like to thank Rob and Joe from Comm-Tronics for the great job they did in the nursing unit. Their work and work-ethic were very professional. It is nice to know that I can rely on professional work in the future, with more nursing units to come. Thank you.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
Thank you so much for the follow-up. Randy did an excellent job. He was very informative and works well with us. So far so good, everything is working well. Please know that if I need anything else, I will not hesitate to call Comm-Tronics.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
A COMM-TRONICS installed clinic workflow system will help reduce costs and move patients through the clinic process efficiently.
- Reduce wait times for improved customer satisfaction
- Real-time identification of patient location and status
- Real time snapshot of room status: clean, dirty, occupied, waiting, etc.
- Locate staff at a glance
- Expandable and adaptable as the needs of the clinic change or grow
- Local and remote reporting functions help pinpoint bottlenecks in workflow
A COMM-TRONICS installed clinic workflow system can help keep you focused on the patient.
- Patient status and location are displayed at a glance to move them through the clinic process more efficiently
- Doctors, nurses and clinicians can easily identify patients in their care
- Reports identify bottlenecks to improve patient flow
- System is easily re-programmed by staff as needs of practice/clinic change
- Improves patient experience by reducing double booking
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support
A COMM-TRONICS clinic workflow system can help streamline operations, improve patient satisfaction and cut costs.
- Doctors, nurses, clinicians and patients can be located immediately to improve workflow
- Improved workflow leads to improved patient relationships and repeat business
- Workflow bottlenecks can be identified and corrected
- Reporting allows analysis of billable hours per patient by doctors, nurses, clinicians
- Web-based reports are available locally or globally
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support