Clinic Workflow Systems
For streamlined clinical processes that increase patient through-put and improve your bottom line.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
Thank you so much for the follow-up. Randy did an excellent job. He was very informative and works well with us. So far so good, everything is working well. Please know that if I need anything else, I will not hesitate to call Comm-Tronics.
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
I wanted to take a moment to convey my thanks for Dave and Jim. They have run the ball from the beginning. doing the installation for our new digital radio system here at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. They worked tirelessly to make sure everything was working properly and even made sure that we had coverage in areas where did not previously have service. If only all of our vendors had the same professionalism and caring demeanor that they displayed. They are truly an asset and I look forward to working with them again.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
There’s a reason I use Comm-Tronics over and over for our communication needs. They are a company that truly cares about their clients and their quality of work. Their technicians are very responsive to our needs and are a pleasure to work with.
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
A COMM-TRONICS installed clinic workflow system will help reduce costs and move patients through the clinic process efficiently.
- Reduce wait times for improved customer satisfaction
- Real-time identification of patient location and status
- Real time snapshot of room status: clean, dirty, occupied, waiting, etc.
- Locate staff at a glance
- Expandable and adaptable as the needs of the clinic change or grow
- Local and remote reporting functions help pinpoint bottlenecks in workflow
A COMM-TRONICS installed clinic workflow system can help keep you focused on the patient.
- Patient status and location are displayed at a glance to move them through the clinic process more efficiently
- Doctors, nurses and clinicians can easily identify patients in their care
- Reports identify bottlenecks to improve patient flow
- System is easily re-programmed by staff as needs of practice/clinic change
- Improves patient experience by reducing double booking
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support
A COMM-TRONICS clinic workflow system can help streamline operations, improve patient satisfaction and cut costs.
- Doctors, nurses, clinicians and patients can be located immediately to improve workflow
- Improved workflow leads to improved patient relationships and repeat business
- Workflow bottlenecks can be identified and corrected
- Reporting allows analysis of billable hours per patient by doctors, nurses, clinicians
- Web-based reports are available locally or globally
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support