Comprehensive security solutions to access, record and report on activities within your facility.
I wanted to take a moment to convey my thanks for Dave and Jim. They have run the ball from the beginning. doing the installation for our new digital radio system here at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. They worked tirelessly to make sure everything was working properly and even made sure that we had coverage in areas where did not previously have service. If only all of our vendors had the same professionalism and caring demeanor that they displayed. They are truly an asset and I look forward to working with them again.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
There’s a reason I use Comm-Tronics over and over for our communication needs. They are a company that truly cares about their clients and their quality of work. Their technicians are very responsive to our needs and are a pleasure to work with.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
A COMM-TRONICS installed access control system can help control who goes where and when.
- Complicated access issues easily managed:
- One door, many doors, thousands of doors
- One building, many buildings, multiple campuses
- Event management: scheduling, monitor, control, access
- Photo ID badging, smart card, visitor management
A COMM-TRONICS installed access control system is easily installed, maintained and managed.
- Modular, open, scalable, intuitive and flexible
- IP-based, stand alone architecture or integrated into existing network
- Easy configuration for complicated access issues
- Manage single site to multi-campus networks
- Enhanced security features to protect patient and staff privacy
- Comm-Tronics 24/7/365 local service and support
A COMM-TRONICS access control system is cost effective and leverages investments in other systems.
- Forward looking intuitive technology
- Security issues easily managed – single site or multi-campus
- Budget friendly building block architecture
- Tailored reports and alerts to provide the information you need
- Web-based access from any connected device…anywhere
- Integrates into other security and facility technologies
- Increased patient, staff and visitor comfort and security
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support