Comprehensive security solutions to access, record and report on activities within your facility.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
There’s a reason I use Comm-Tronics over and over for our communication needs. They are a company that truly cares about their clients and their quality of work. Their technicians are very responsive to our needs and are a pleasure to work with.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
I would like to thank Rob and Joe from Comm-Tronics for the great job they did in the nursing unit. Their work and work-ethic were very professional. It is nice to know that I can rely on professional work in the future, with more nursing units to come. Thank you.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
A COMM-TRONICS installed access control system can help control who goes where and when.
- Complicated access issues easily managed:
- One door, many doors, thousands of doors
- One building, many buildings, multiple campuses
- Event management: scheduling, monitor, control, access
- Photo ID badging, smart card, visitor management
A COMM-TRONICS installed access control system is easily installed, maintained and managed.
- Modular, open, scalable, intuitive and flexible
- IP-based, stand alone architecture or integrated into existing network
- Easy configuration for complicated access issues
- Manage single site to multi-campus networks
- Enhanced security features to protect patient and staff privacy
- Comm-Tronics 24/7/365 local service and support
A COMM-TRONICS access control system is cost effective and leverages investments in other systems.
- Forward looking intuitive technology
- Security issues easily managed – single site or multi-campus
- Budget friendly building block architecture
- Tailored reports and alerts to provide the information you need
- Web-based access from any connected device…anywhere
- Integrates into other security and facility technologies
- Increased patient, staff and visitor comfort and security
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support