Innovative technology designed to help bridge the gap between clinical operations and executive goals.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
A Comm-Tronics installed in-room Patient CareBoard is a valuable tool to inform patients, family and staff regarding the patient’s care plan and events:
- Information directly from your EMR system
- Displays current staff assignments including caregiver photos
- Displays patient contacts, diet, pain level, medications, etc.
- Displays appointments, events and call button activation
- Improves staff workflow and patient engagement
- Conveniently presented on a wall-mounted flat screen display that automatically dims at night
A Comm-Tronics installed iDome Touch station improves staff workflow and patient safety:
- iDome Touch is a powerful communication and collaboration tool
- Small touch screen appliance installed outside the patient’s doorway for easy access and viewing
- Set patient care reminders for rounding, medication reassessment, appointments, vitals, general prep, etc.
- Assists staff with automatic notifications for EVS, transportation, labs, rapid response, codes, HAI, etc.
- Stand alone or synchronized with the nurse call system
- Configurable and customizable for many attributes and applications
- Improves workflow, patient safety, multi-department communications, etc.
A Comm-Tronics installed Unit CareBoard displays dynamic and actionable information for your care providers to view at the central nurse’s station:
- Replaces the old, static, handwritten, staff assignment grease board
- Integrates with your EMR to automatically populate and display staff and patient information specifically for your nursing unit
- Displays current patient and staff room assignments along with wireless device numbers
- Displays room status: occupied, dirty, EVS, unoccupied, etc.
- Displays patient status, bed compliance, active calls, patient attributes like gender, fall risk, NPO, DNR, etc.
- Large flat screen display for easy and quick viewing