Nurse Call Acute Care
From basic to enhanced communication systems that improve patient satisfaction and help make your nurse’s jobs easier.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
I would like to thank Rob and Joe from Comm-Tronics for the great job they did in the nursing unit. Their work and work-ethic were very professional. It is nice to know that I can rely on professional work in the future, with more nursing units to come. Thank you.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
A COMM-TRONICS installed nurse call system will allow caregivers to spend more time caring for patients.
- Independently rated as easiest to use for caregivers
- Can be configured to operate the way each nursing unit or facility prefers
- Graphic display quickly identifies patient attributes:
- Choice of audio or optical alerts help reduce alarm fatigue
- Nighttime quiet mode for quality patient comfort and care
- Call escalation and reminders
- Customizable alerts:
- Purposeful Rounding
- Pain management
- Pressure ulcer protocol
- Fall risk
- Room status
- Or, program in custom patient/floor attributes
- Track patient/staff ratios
- EMR interface reduces data duplication errors and personalizes patient experience
- Clinical alarm interface
- Activity reports to improve patient satisfaction
A COMM-TRONICS installed nurse call system is a powerful and reliable tool for collecting information and improving patient-to-staff communication.
- Compatible with all bed and head-wall manufacturers
- Analog, digital or VoIP architecture
- Bidirectional interfaces for RTLS, asset management, wireless phones, wifi, telemetry, ADT, EMR, Cerner, Epic, etc.
- Optically isolated devices to protect against surges
- No recurring software fees
- 24/7/365 local maintenance, service and support
- Made in USA with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Tuition free training at manufacturer location for the life of the system
Selecting COMM-TRONICS to provide your nurse call system can positively affect your organization’s bottom line.
- Epic and Cerner tested for increased enterprise utilization
- Exceeds UL 1069 and Joint Commission standards
- Management reporting for improved HCAHP scores
- Assists management in making decisions on staff census, scheduling, efficiency, budgeting and staff retention efforts
- Sustainable architecture for reduction of lifetime costs; forward and backward compatible for extended lifespan
- 24/7/365 local service and support
- Made in USA