Nurse Call Acute Care
From basic to enhanced communication systems that improve patient satisfaction and help make your nurse’s jobs easier.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
I would like to thank Rob and Joe from Comm-Tronics for the great job they did in the nursing unit. Their work and work-ethic were very professional. It is nice to know that I can rely on professional work in the future, with more nursing units to come. Thank you.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
A COMM-TRONICS installed nurse call system will allow caregivers to spend more time caring for patients.
- Independently rated as easiest to use for caregivers
- Can be configured to operate the way each nursing unit or facility prefers
- Graphic display quickly identifies patient attributes:
- Choice of audio or optical alerts help reduce alarm fatigue
- Nighttime quiet mode for quality patient comfort and care
- Call escalation and reminders
- Customizable alerts:
- Purposeful Rounding
- Pain management
- Pressure ulcer protocol
- Fall risk
- Room status
- Or, program in custom patient/floor attributes
- Track patient/staff ratios
- EMR interface reduces data duplication errors and personalizes patient experience
- Clinical alarm interface
- Activity reports to improve patient satisfaction
A COMM-TRONICS installed nurse call system is a powerful and reliable tool for collecting information and improving patient-to-staff communication.
- Compatible with all bed and head-wall manufacturers
- Analog, digital or VoIP architecture
- Bidirectional interfaces for RTLS, asset management, wireless phones, wifi, telemetry, ADT, EMR, Cerner, Epic, etc.
- Optically isolated devices to protect against surges
- No recurring software fees
- 24/7/365 local maintenance, service and support
- Made in USA with a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Tuition free training at manufacturer location for the life of the system
Selecting COMM-TRONICS to provide your nurse call system can positively affect your organization’s bottom line.
- Epic and Cerner tested for increased enterprise utilization
- Exceeds UL 1069 and Joint Commission standards
- Management reporting for improved HCAHP scores
- Assists management in making decisions on staff census, scheduling, efficiency, budgeting and staff retention efforts
- Sustainable architecture for reduction of lifetime costs; forward and backward compatible for extended lifespan
- 24/7/365 local service and support
- Made in USA