Real Time Location Systems
Products that save time, cut costs and make your job easier by locating people and products when needed.
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
Thank you so much for the follow-up. Randy did an excellent job. He was very informative and works well with us. So far so good, everything is working well. Please know that if I need anything else, I will not hesitate to call Comm-Tronics.
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
Mr. Crider, I want to drop you a note of thanks. During my 12 years in Healthcare Security, I’ve yet to come across a group of people like you have there. Sometimes I feel like part of the company with the way your staff includes me in the issues and resolutions. Over the years, your company has always been foremost in my mind when an issue arises. Either as a ‘go-to’ solution for a problem or as a ‘wish I could get Comm-Tronics in here for this’.
This was solidified in my mind last week when you threw in a lot of resources to fix our video software issues. The issues were resolved with no loss of video and no noticeable interruption. This is just one example, and I think it goes not only to the dedication of your staff, but the climate that your leadership creates. It’s not just one or two people [in your organization that genuinely seem to have a drive to succeed in facing some of the challenges that come from this line of work, but it seems like it’s the norm in your business. Thanks for being there as a company and as a supporter of our field.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
There’s a reason I use Comm-Tronics over and over for our communication needs. They are a company that truly cares about their clients and their quality of work. Their technicians are very responsive to our needs and are a pleasure to work with.
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, staff, patient and equipment location system can make your job easier.
- Locate staff and patients instantly
- Track equipment and staff for infection control and prevention purposes
- Locate equipment quickly and efficiently for patient needs, inventory control, recall situations and help reduce equipment hoarding
- Follow patients during procedures and tests throughout the facility
- Record patient/staff ratios, patient/staff activity and staff response times
- RTLS helps reduce noise levels
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, patient and staff management system can make a difference in facility security and safety.
- Quickly locate equipment for scheduled maintenance purposes
- Equipment tagging mitigates loss and theft
- Decreases “hoarding” or “stashing” of equipment
- For security, track staff and patient movements
- Alerts for people or equipment out of approved areas
- Document staff/patient interaction for situations when paperwork is necessary
- Seamlessly integrates into nurse call via wifi or network interface
- RF, IR, Audio and wifi architectures
- 24/7/365 local service and support
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, staff and patient management solution can benefit your organization.
- Improve HCAHPS scores as staff and equipment can be located instantly
- Boost morale and make the job easier by reducing time spent tracking equipment, patients and personnel
- Reduce overbuying by eliminating equipment hoarding
- Reduce HAI liabilities concerning staff/equipment/patient association
- Reduce medical equipment liability with preventative maintenance scheduling and tracking
- Written documentation of staff/patient interaction for situations when paperwork is necessary