Real Time Location Systems
Products that save time, cut costs and make your job easier by locating people and products when needed.
I wanted to take a moment to convey my thanks for Dave and Jim. They have run the ball from the beginning. doing the installation for our new digital radio system here at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. They worked tirelessly to make sure everything was working properly and even made sure that we had coverage in areas where did not previously have service. If only all of our vendors had the same professionalism and caring demeanor that they displayed. They are truly an asset and I look forward to working with them again.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
I would like to thank Rob and Joe from Comm-Tronics for the great job they did in the nursing unit. Their work and work-ethic were very professional. It is nice to know that I can rely on professional work in the future, with more nursing units to come. Thank you.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, staff, patient and equipment location system can make your job easier.
- Locate staff and patients instantly
- Track equipment and staff for infection control and prevention purposes
- Locate equipment quickly and efficiently for patient needs, inventory control, recall situations and help reduce equipment hoarding
- Follow patients during procedures and tests throughout the facility
- Record patient/staff ratios, patient/staff activity and staff response times
- RTLS helps reduce noise levels
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, patient and staff management system can make a difference in facility security and safety.
- Quickly locate equipment for scheduled maintenance purposes
- Equipment tagging mitigates loss and theft
- Decreases “hoarding” or “stashing” of equipment
- For security, track staff and patient movements
- Alerts for people or equipment out of approved areas
- Document staff/patient interaction for situations when paperwork is necessary
- Seamlessly integrates into nurse call via wifi or network interface
- RF, IR, Audio and wifi architectures
- 24/7/365 local service and support
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, staff and patient management solution can benefit your organization.
- Improve HCAHPS scores as staff and equipment can be located instantly
- Boost morale and make the job easier by reducing time spent tracking equipment, patients and personnel
- Reduce overbuying by eliminating equipment hoarding
- Reduce HAI liabilities concerning staff/equipment/patient association
- Reduce medical equipment liability with preventative maintenance scheduling and tracking
- Written documentation of staff/patient interaction for situations when paperwork is necessary