Real Time Location Systems
Products that save time, cut costs and make your job easier by locating people and products when needed.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
Thank you so much for the follow-up. Randy did an excellent job. He was very informative and works well with us. So far so good, everything is working well. Please know that if I need anything else, I will not hesitate to call Comm-Tronics.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, staff, patient and equipment location system can make your job easier.
- Locate staff and patients instantly
- Track equipment and staff for infection control and prevention purposes
- Locate equipment quickly and efficiently for patient needs, inventory control, recall situations and help reduce equipment hoarding
- Follow patients during procedures and tests throughout the facility
- Record patient/staff ratios, patient/staff activity and staff response times
- RTLS helps reduce noise levels
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, patient and staff management system can make a difference in facility security and safety.
- Quickly locate equipment for scheduled maintenance purposes
- Equipment tagging mitigates loss and theft
- Decreases “hoarding” or “stashing” of equipment
- For security, track staff and patient movements
- Alerts for people or equipment out of approved areas
- Document staff/patient interaction for situations when paperwork is necessary
- Seamlessly integrates into nurse call via wifi or network interface
- RF, IR, Audio and wifi architectures
- 24/7/365 local service and support
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, staff and patient management solution can benefit your organization.
- Improve HCAHPS scores as staff and equipment can be located instantly
- Boost morale and make the job easier by reducing time spent tracking equipment, patients and personnel
- Reduce overbuying by eliminating equipment hoarding
- Reduce HAI liabilities concerning staff/equipment/patient association
- Reduce medical equipment liability with preventative maintenance scheduling and tracking
- Written documentation of staff/patient interaction for situations when paperwork is necessary