Real Time Location Systems
Products that save time, cut costs and make your job easier by locating people and products when needed.
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
Thank you so much for the follow-up. Randy did an excellent job. He was very informative and works well with us. So far so good, everything is working well. Please know that if I need anything else, I will not hesitate to call Comm-Tronics.
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, staff, patient and equipment location system can make your job easier.
- Locate staff and patients instantly
- Track equipment and staff for infection control and prevention purposes
- Locate equipment quickly and efficiently for patient needs, inventory control, recall situations and help reduce equipment hoarding
- Follow patients during procedures and tests throughout the facility
- Record patient/staff ratios, patient/staff activity and staff response times
- RTLS helps reduce noise levels
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, patient and staff management system can make a difference in facility security and safety.
- Quickly locate equipment for scheduled maintenance purposes
- Equipment tagging mitigates loss and theft
- Decreases “hoarding” or “stashing” of equipment
- For security, track staff and patient movements
- Alerts for people or equipment out of approved areas
- Document staff/patient interaction for situations when paperwork is necessary
- Seamlessly integrates into nurse call via wifi or network interface
- RF, IR, Audio and wifi architectures
- 24/7/365 local service and support
A COMM-TRONICS installed RTLS asset, staff and patient management solution can benefit your organization.
- Improve HCAHPS scores as staff and equipment can be located instantly
- Boost morale and make the job easier by reducing time spent tracking equipment, patients and personnel
- Reduce overbuying by eliminating equipment hoarding
- Reduce HAI liabilities concerning staff/equipment/patient association
- Reduce medical equipment liability with preventative maintenance scheduling and tracking
- Written documentation of staff/patient interaction for situations when paperwork is necessary