Protects and secures your vulnerable residents while providing freedom of movement about your facility.
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
Thank you so much for the follow-up. Randy did an excellent job. He was very informative and works well with us. So far so good, everything is working well. Please know that if I need anything else, I will not hesitate to call Comm-Tronics.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
I wanted to take a moment to convey my thanks for Dave and Jim. They have run the ball from the beginning. doing the installation for our new digital radio system here at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. They worked tirelessly to make sure everything was working properly and even made sure that we had coverage in areas where did not previously have service. If only all of our vendors had the same professionalism and caring demeanor that they displayed. They are truly an asset and I look forward to working with them again.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
Mr. Crider, I want to drop you a note of thanks. During my 12 years in Healthcare Security, I’ve yet to come across a group of people like you have there. Sometimes I feel like part of the company with the way your staff includes me in the issues and resolutions. Over the years, your company has always been foremost in my mind when an issue arises. Either as a ‘go-to’ solution for a problem or as a ‘wish I could get Comm-Tronics in here for this’.
This was solidified in my mind last week when you threw in a lot of resources to fix our video software issues. The issues were resolved with no loss of video and no noticeable interruption. This is just one example, and I think it goes not only to the dedication of your staff, but the climate that your leadership creates. It’s not just one or two people [in your organization that genuinely seem to have a drive to succeed in facing some of the challenges that come from this line of work, but it seems like it’s the norm in your business. Thanks for being there as a company and as a supporter of our field.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
A COMM-TRONICS resident wandering system can make a difference in the safety of your residents.
- Alerts and locks doors when residents approach restricted areas
- Protection against elopement and loitering
- Peace of mind for families of at-risk residents
- Escort function when needed
- Easy to use, self-guided software
- Spend more time caring for residents than managing the system
- Integrates with nurse call, access control, CCTV, fall detection, two-way radios and other facility security systems
- Designed to limit false alarms
A COMM-TRONICS installed resident wandering system can increase the security and protection of the residents in your facility.
- Sounds alert and locks doors when resident approaches restricted areas
- Protection against elopement and loitering
- Most interference free system on the market to reduce false alarms
- Integrates with access control, CCTV, fall detection, two-way radio and other security systems
- Fulfills FCC, NFPA, NEC, CA, ETL, Joint Commission and UL requirements
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support
A COMM-TRONICS resident wandering system will help your facility keep track of residents while affording them freedom of movement.
- Proactive deterrent against elopements and loitering
- Smart investment – integrates with access control, CCTV, fall detection and other security systems
- Cost of ownership reduced with long-lasting tags that can be turned on and off
- Easy to clean tags for infection control
- Provides peace of mind for families of at-risk residents
- Lowest rates of false alarms in the industry