Protects and secures your vulnerable residents while providing freedom of movement about your facility.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
A COMM-TRONICS resident wandering system can make a difference in the safety of your residents.
- Alerts and locks doors when residents approach restricted areas
- Protection against elopement and loitering
- Peace of mind for families of at-risk residents
- Escort function when needed
- Easy to use, self-guided software
- Spend more time caring for residents than managing the system
- Integrates with nurse call, access control, CCTV, fall detection, two-way radios and other facility security systems
- Designed to limit false alarms
A COMM-TRONICS installed resident wandering system can increase the security and protection of the residents in your facility.
- Sounds alert and locks doors when resident approaches restricted areas
- Protection against elopement and loitering
- Most interference free system on the market to reduce false alarms
- Integrates with access control, CCTV, fall detection, two-way radio and other security systems
- Fulfills FCC, NFPA, NEC, CA, ETL, Joint Commission and UL requirements
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support
A COMM-TRONICS resident wandering system will help your facility keep track of residents while affording them freedom of movement.
- Proactive deterrent against elopements and loitering
- Smart investment – integrates with access control, CCTV, fall detection and other security systems
- Cost of ownership reduced with long-lasting tags that can be turned on and off
- Easy to clean tags for infection control
- Provides peace of mind for families of at-risk residents
- Lowest rates of false alarms in the industry