Protects and secures your vulnerable residents while providing freedom of movement about your facility.
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
Mr. Crider, I want to drop you a note of thanks. During my 12 years in Healthcare Security, I’ve yet to come across a group of people like you have there. Sometimes I feel like part of the company with the way your staff includes me in the issues and resolutions. Over the years, your company has always been foremost in my mind when an issue arises. Either as a ‘go-to’ solution for a problem or as a ‘wish I could get Comm-Tronics in here for this’.
This was solidified in my mind last week when you threw in a lot of resources to fix our video software issues. The issues were resolved with no loss of video and no noticeable interruption. This is just one example, and I think it goes not only to the dedication of your staff, but the climate that your leadership creates. It’s not just one or two people [in your organization that genuinely seem to have a drive to succeed in facing some of the challenges that come from this line of work, but it seems like it’s the norm in your business. Thanks for being there as a company and as a supporter of our field.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
Thank you so much for the follow-up. Randy did an excellent job. He was very informative and works well with us. So far so good, everything is working well. Please know that if I need anything else, I will not hesitate to call Comm-Tronics.
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
There’s a reason I use Comm-Tronics over and over for our communication needs. They are a company that truly cares about their clients and their quality of work. Their technicians are very responsive to our needs and are a pleasure to work with.
A COMM-TRONICS resident wandering system can make a difference in the safety of your residents.
- Alerts and locks doors when residents approach restricted areas
- Protection against elopement and loitering
- Peace of mind for families of at-risk residents
- Escort function when needed
- Easy to use, self-guided software
- Spend more time caring for residents than managing the system
- Integrates with nurse call, access control, CCTV, fall detection, two-way radios and other facility security systems
- Designed to limit false alarms
A COMM-TRONICS installed resident wandering system can increase the security and protection of the residents in your facility.
- Sounds alert and locks doors when resident approaches restricted areas
- Protection against elopement and loitering
- Most interference free system on the market to reduce false alarms
- Integrates with access control, CCTV, fall detection, two-way radio and other security systems
- Fulfills FCC, NFPA, NEC, CA, ETL, Joint Commission and UL requirements
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support
A COMM-TRONICS resident wandering system will help your facility keep track of residents while affording them freedom of movement.
- Proactive deterrent against elopements and loitering
- Smart investment – integrates with access control, CCTV, fall detection and other security systems
- Cost of ownership reduced with long-lasting tags that can be turned on and off
- Easy to clean tags for infection control
- Provides peace of mind for families of at-risk residents
- Lowest rates of false alarms in the industry