NURSE CALL ELDER CARE
Wireless technology designed to help improve the safety and quality of life for senior care residents.
Mr. Crider, I want to drop you a note of thanks. During my 12 years in Healthcare Security, I’ve yet to come across a group of people like you have there. Sometimes I feel like part of the company with the way your staff includes me in the issues and resolutions. Over the years, your company has always been foremost in my mind when an issue arises. Either as a ‘go-to’ solution for a problem or as a ‘wish I could get Comm-Tronics in here for this’.
This was solidified in my mind last week when you threw in a lot of resources to fix our video software issues. The issues were resolved with no loss of video and no noticeable interruption. This is just one example, and I think it goes not only to the dedication of your staff, but the climate that your leadership creates. It’s not just one or two people [in your organization that genuinely seem to have a drive to succeed in facing some of the challenges that come from this line of work, but it seems like it’s the norm in your business. Thanks for being there as a company and as a supporter of our field.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
I wanted to take a moment to provide you with some feedback on one of your employees. Steve’s accountability to resolve problems along with his technical knowledge make him a very valuable asset to your company. We have never had an issue at MFSMC that Steve and his extensive knowledge has not been able to provide excellent service on — regardless of the hour of the day or the severity of the call. Please inform Steve of our appreciation.
I wanted to take a moment to convey my thanks for Dave and Jim. They have run the ball from the beginning. doing the installation for our new digital radio system here at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. They worked tirelessly to make sure everything was working properly and even made sure that we had coverage in areas where did not previously have service. If only all of our vendors had the same professionalism and caring demeanor that they displayed. They are truly an asset and I look forward to working with them again.
It was a pleasure spending time with Comm-Tronics last week. Your team’s understanding of the healthcare industry is impressive. I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for being an outstanding distributor by helping their customers differentiate between West-Com Nurse Call Systems and all the others.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
A COMM-TRONICS installed call system can help improve the quality of life for senior care residents.
- Provides residents and their families with a sense of safety and security
- Keeps residents in touch with caregivers for rapid response
- Made specifically for the needs of elder care residents
- Smart-phone like handsets for voice and text communication
- Fashionable tags and pretty pendants to appeal to resident tastes
- Documents resident calls and staff response times
- Compatible with fall detection and resident wandering systems
- Full featured e-learning suite for staff training
A COMM-TRONICS wireless call system can help keep your facility running smoothly and affordably.
- Simple and clean installation based on reliable wireless technology
- Remote support saves time and money on service calls
- Multi-purpose devices can be used in a variety of applications
- Integrates with fall detection and resident wandering systems
- Customized security access
- UL 1069 and UL 2560 approved
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support
A COMM-TRONICS installed call system will improve the lives of seniors and those who care for them.
- Wireless technology reduces installation costs: no cables, wires, conduit or holes in the walls
- Secure remote support and local service means fewer service calls and lower cost of ownership
- Always “see” your residents with advanced pendant location services
- Designer sconces and pretty pendants to reduce institutional feel
- Smart-phone like handsets for alerts, resident information and location
- Swipe-tag technology to record when, where and who enters a room
- Multiple reports can be scheduled or created
- No other system with comparable features costs less
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support