NURSE CALL ELDER CARE
Wireless technology designed to help improve the safety and quality of life for senior care residents.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
Tami, thank you for all that you do. You and your team are always able to help with problems we are having. You pick up broken pillow speakers in a timely manner which we appreciate and you deliver replacements in a timely manner!
I want to take a few minutes and let you know how wonderful it was to work on the nurse-call system with your technician, Rob. He was very professional and responsive at all times. As you know, it can be difficult working with nursing staff, but with Rob’s help the project moved along very smoothly. It was a pleasure working with him. Please let him know that he did a GREAT job.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
I would like to take this time and thank [the] crew for doing a great job. They all were working very hard to get our system up and working. This is not an easy place to work sometimes but they worked with the residents and got the job done. We interrupted those guys sometimes with problems and they just took off and fixed it. Also, I would like to thank everyone that is on-call at night and weekends. If I called them, they helped walk me through it on the phone, if that didn’t solve the issue they were here. This new nurse call system is very important to us and I think it is working great. Your guys trained us on how the systems works and did a great job. Comm-Tronics has done a great job for us and I would recommend your company to everyone. Thanks again and I hope we can continue doing business together..
All is good. I enjoyed working with your crew; very professional and knowledgeable about the issues. Work was completed within the timeframe and the Lombardi staff [at Georgetown University Hospital] experienced no down time in their operations.
A COMM-TRONICS installed call system can help improve the quality of life for senior care residents.
- Provides residents and their families with a sense of safety and security
- Keeps residents in touch with caregivers for rapid response
- Made specifically for the needs of elder care residents
- Smart-phone like handsets for voice and text communication
- Fashionable tags and pretty pendants to appeal to resident tastes
- Documents resident calls and staff response times
- Compatible with fall detection and resident wandering systems
- Full featured e-learning suite for staff training
A COMM-TRONICS wireless call system can help keep your facility running smoothly and affordably.
- Simple and clean installation based on reliable wireless technology
- Remote support saves time and money on service calls
- Multi-purpose devices can be used in a variety of applications
- Integrates with fall detection and resident wandering systems
- Customized security access
- UL 1069 and UL 2560 approved
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support
A COMM-TRONICS installed call system will improve the lives of seniors and those who care for them.
- Wireless technology reduces installation costs: no cables, wires, conduit or holes in the walls
- Secure remote support and local service means fewer service calls and lower cost of ownership
- Always “see” your residents with advanced pendant location services
- Designer sconces and pretty pendants to reduce institutional feel
- Smart-phone like handsets for alerts, resident information and location
- Swipe-tag technology to record when, where and who enters a room
- Multiple reports can be scheduled or created
- No other system with comparable features costs less
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support