NURSE CALL ELDER CARE
Wireless technology designed to help improve the safety and quality of life for senior care residents.
Mr. Crider, I want to drop you a note of thanks. During my 12 years in Healthcare Security, I’ve yet to come across a group of people like you have there. Sometimes I feel like part of the company with the way your staff includes me in the issues and resolutions. Over the years, your company has always been foremost in my mind when an issue arises. Either as a ‘go-to’ solution for a problem or as a ‘wish I could get Comm-Tronics in here for this’.
This was solidified in my mind last week when you threw in a lot of resources to fix our video software issues. The issues were resolved with no loss of video and no noticeable interruption. This is just one example, and I think it goes not only to the dedication of your staff, but the climate that your leadership creates. It’s not just one or two people [in your organization that genuinely seem to have a drive to succeed in facing some of the challenges that come from this line of work, but it seems like it’s the norm in your business. Thanks for being there as a company and as a supporter of our field.
Thank you for sending your technician out to our nursing home. What a professional employee and a great technician for finding the trouble we had in our call system. Thank you for all your company has done for us.
I wanted to take a moment to convey my thanks for Dave and Jim. They have run the ball from the beginning. doing the installation for our new digital radio system here at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. They worked tirelessly to make sure everything was working properly and even made sure that we had coverage in areas where did not previously have service. If only all of our vendors had the same professionalism and caring demeanor that they displayed. They are truly an asset and I look forward to working with them again.
Rob was our installer for the call bell system in the Emergency Department. Rob was very accommodating in working around the ED volumes. He adjusted his schedule to do the installation during the night shift to avoid disruption of patient care during our peak volumes on days. He informed myself or the charge nurse each morning of what rooms he would need closed and what to expect each night. He took time to explain the system, how it worked etc., to the staff after working all night. He was always polite and courteous to staff and respectful of the patients in the department while working.
I would like to thank Comm-Tronics for the great response time, help and support on our nurse call systems…especially Randy and Steve, who always go that extra mile. Thanks, too, to Mike for his help and support. And last thanks to Anna for taking care of the service calls and Ann for dealing with me calling her Anna.
Just wanted to drop you a line of thank you and appreciation for the work that [your tech] does when he is called related to an issue here at The Methodist Home. He has great customer service skills and works well with all that may need to be involved to resolve our issues. Thank you for having such wonderful people in your service.
We wanted to thank you for sending a wonderful technician. He was a pleasure to work with, addressed the problem with the nurse call system on 4C almost immediately, and was able to repair it. We just wanted to let you know what a great guy he is. Thank you.
There’s a reason I use Comm-Tronics over and over for our communication needs. They are a company that truly cares about their clients and their quality of work. Their technicians are very responsive to our needs and are a pleasure to work with.
Randy and the rest of the team at Comm-Tronics are very responsive to our needs. When we request a quotation for a new system or are in need of a service call, their turn-around time is excellent. Their service personnel are flexible & professional when interacting with our associates.
I want to personally thank the technicians who were on site yesterday. They were both professional and efficient. Within a matter of hours, they diagnosed and repaired the issue, which has been haunting us for several months. The emergency call system is now fully up to speed and operating properly. Thanks for your resolution.
A COMM-TRONICS installed call system can help improve the quality of life for senior care residents.
- Provides residents and their families with a sense of safety and security
- Keeps residents in touch with caregivers for rapid response
- Made specifically for the needs of elder care residents
- Smart-phone like handsets for voice and text communication
- Fashionable tags and pretty pendants to appeal to resident tastes
- Documents resident calls and staff response times
- Compatible with fall detection and resident wandering systems
- Full featured e-learning suite for staff training
A COMM-TRONICS wireless call system can help keep your facility running smoothly and affordably.
- Simple and clean installation based on reliable wireless technology
- Remote support saves time and money on service calls
- Multi-purpose devices can be used in a variety of applications
- Integrates with fall detection and resident wandering systems
- Customized security access
- UL 1069 and UL 2560 approved
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support
A COMM-TRONICS installed call system will improve the lives of seniors and those who care for them.
- Wireless technology reduces installation costs: no cables, wires, conduit or holes in the walls
- Secure remote support and local service means fewer service calls and lower cost of ownership
- Always “see” your residents with advanced pendant location services
- Designer sconces and pretty pendants to reduce institutional feel
- Smart-phone like handsets for alerts, resident information and location
- Swipe-tag technology to record when, where and who enters a room
- Multiple reports can be scheduled or created
- No other system with comparable features costs less
- Comm-Tronics local 24/7/365 service and support